We are happy to announce that Countryside is open for Sabbath School and worship.
We are offering Sabbath school in-person at 9:45 AM and worship services at 11:00 AM.
In order to provide the safest worship experience for the most possible people we are implementing the following requirements in accordance with the MN guidelines for reopening places of worship.
- Attendance is limited to the first 50 people.
- We request that families sit 6 feet from others not from their household.
- Persons who may be at higher risk for severe illness are strongly encouraged to stay home. This is up to you, but if you have any underlying health issues that may make recovering from COVID-19 difficult or dangerous, you should opt to stay home for now. We will miss you and look forward to when we can all worship together.
- People should also stay home if they, or a household member, have symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
- Face masks are required. You will likely want to bring your own, but we will have some on hand, if you forget.
- We must refrain from singing, but instrumental music or music via video will be provided.
- We are encouraging all to continue donating via the AdventistGiving app if possible, but we will also provide a collection box at the back of the sanctuary. We are doing this to avoid touching common surfaces like collection plates.
- We must refrain from handshakes and hugs for now.
- Congregants are encouraged to exit directly after services.
- Food and beverage are prohibited.
Here are some actions we will be taking behind the scenes to keep attendees safe.
- We will routinely clean and disinfect all areas.
- Shared handheld microphones will be disinfected between uses.
- We provide the order of service in digital format for your phones, rather than provide bulletins.
- We will place paper towels and trash cans by closed doors so you will not have to touch door handles.